Report NEP-TUR-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azim, Tare Sayed Abdel, 2009. "The Relationship between the Perception of Risk and the Decision-making Process of Travel of French Tourists," MPRA Paper 25313, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2010.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Estimating Price Effects in an Almost Ideal Demand Model of Outbound Thai Tourism to East Asia," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 725, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lopes, Iris & Silva, João Albino & Rebelo, Efigénio & Castela, Guilherme, 2010. "The Evolution of Tourism research: a new knowledge platform?," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Skanavis, Constantina & Giannoulis, Christos, 2009. "Improving Quality of Ecotourism through Advancing Education and Training for Eco-tourism Guides," MPRA Paper 25314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2010.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2010. "Competitiveness, Clusters and Policy at the Regional Level: Rhetoric vs. Practice in Designing Policy for Depressed Regions," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 386, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00519888_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M Du Preez & S G Hosking, 2010. "The Value of the Trout Fishery at Rhodes, North Eastern Cape, South Africa, A Travel Cost Analysis Using Count Data Models," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 182, Economic Research Southern Africa.