Report NEP-TUR-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Holzner, 2010. "Tourism and Economic Development: the Beach Disease?," wiiw Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 66, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Aggregation, Heterogeneous Autoregression and Volatility of Daily International Tourist Arrivals and Exchange Rates," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 712, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Stefania Lionetti, 2010. "Tourism productivity: incentives and obstacles to fostering growth," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 1009, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Sturm, Michael & Sauter, Nicolas, 2010. "The impact of the global financial turmoil and recession on Mediterranean countries’ economies," Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank 118, European Central Bank.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010. "Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues," MPRA Paper 24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.