Report NEP-TUR-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John M. Piotrowski & Rabah Arezki & Reda Cherif, 2009. "Tourism Specialization and Economic Development : Evidence from the UNESCO World Heritage List," IMF Working Papers 09/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Salman, Khalik & Arnesson, Leif & Sörensson, Anna & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Estimating the Swedish and Norwegian International Tourism Demand using ISUR Technique," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 198, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Solenn Mornet, 2009. "To what extent can environmental issues play a role in the traveller's choice of a holiday destination?," Post-Print dumas-00418827, HAL.
- Julia Anna Rebutin, 2009. "Social enterprise and tourism, the key to a better integration of indigenous populations," Post-Print dumas-00418823, HAL.
- Patrick A. Imam, 2009. "Introducing the Euro as Legal Tender - Benefits and Costs of Eurorization for Cape Verde," IMF Working Papers 09/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthieu Thiercy, 2009. "Promoting Southern Asia as an exotic destination: a viable asset or a short term perspective ?," Post-Print dumas-00419161, HAL.
- Dinh Pho Tran, 2009. "Le tourisme durable au Vietnam," Post-Print dumas-00418763, HAL.