Report NEP-TRE-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jessica E. Schoner & David Levinson, 2014. "The Missing Link: Bicycle Infrastructure Networks and Ridership in 74 US Cities," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 000118, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Rafael L. Myro & Belén Rey & Pablo I. Hernández, 2014. "Causality and Contagion in EMU Sovereign Debt Markets," Working Papers, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de EconomÃa y Finanzas Internacionales 14-04, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Mohamed Mouloud Haddak & Nathalie Havet & Marie Lefèvre, 2014. "Willingness-to-pay for road safety improvement," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00950017, HAL.
- Ando, Asao & Meng, Bo, 2014. "Spatial price equilibrium and the transport sector : a trade-consistent SCGE model," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 447, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ioulia Ossokina & Gerard Verweij, 2014. "Urban traffic externalities: quasi-experimental evidence from housing prices," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 267, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.