Report NEP-TRE-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meghan R. Busse & Christopher R. Knittel & Florian Zettelmeyer, 2012. "Who is Exposed to Gas Prices? How Gasoline Prices Affect Automobile Manufacturers and Dealerships," NBER Working Papers 18610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luisa Alamá-Sabater & Laura Márquez-Ramos & Celestino Suárez-Burguet & J. Miguel Navarro-Azorín, 2012. "Interregional Trade and Transport Connectivity. An Analysis of Spatial Dependence," Working Papers 2012/20, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2012. "Do Fewer People Mean Fewer Cars? – Population Decline and Car Ownership in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0385, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Wolassa Lawisso Kumo, 2012. "Working Paper 160 - Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth in South Africa: A Granger Causality Analysis," Working Paper Series 438, African Development Bank.
- Anita Wölfl & Patrizio Sicari, 2012. "Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in a Cost Effective Way in Switzerland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1002, OECD Publishing.
- Anderson, D. Mark & Rees, Daniel I., 2012. "Per Se Drugged Driving Laws and Traffic Fatalities," IZA Discussion Papers 7048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadine Heitmann & Sonja Peterson, 2012. "The Potential Contribution of the Shipping Sector to an Efficient Reduction of Global Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Kiel Working Papers 1813, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/117630 is not listed on IDEAS anymore