Report NEP-TRE-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas H. Klier & Joshua Linn, 2012. "Using vehicle taxes to reduce carbon dioxide emissions rates of new passenger vehicles: evidence from France, Germany, and Sweden," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-2012-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Hunt Allcott & Nathan Wozny, 2012. "Gasoline Prices, Fuel Economy, and the Energy Paradox," NBER Working Papers 18583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Estache & Caroline Philippe, 2012. "The Impact of Private Participation in Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Taking Stock of about 20 Years of Experience," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2012-043, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kambale Mirembe, Omer, 2012. "Governance of road infrastructure in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo," IOB Working Papers, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB) 2012.10, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Hamers, Herbert, 2012. "On games arising from multi-depot Chinese postman problems," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark 24/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Pierre Cariou & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Chartering practices in liner shipping," Working Papers, HAL hal-00760989, HAL.