Report NEP-TRE-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2011. "Transport Infrastructure and the Road to Statehood in Somaliland," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- MANAGI Shunsuke, 2012. "Analysis of Alternative Fuel Vehicles by Disaggregated Cost Benefit," Discussion papers 12035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Liu, Xing & Bohlin, Lars, 2012. "Effects from consistent internalization of external effects from transport and manufacturing – a CGE analysis for Sweden," Working Papers 2012:9, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Tim Besley & Thiemo Fetzer & Hannes Mueller, 2012. "One Kind of Lawlessness: Estimating the Welfare Cost of Somali Piracy," Working Papers 626, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "Less pain at the pump? The effects of regulatory interventions in retail gasoline markets," DICE Discussion Papers 51, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Klein, Michael, 2012. "Infrastructure policy: Basic design options," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 185, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Driscoll, Áine & Lyons, Seán & Mariuzzo, Franco & Tol, Richard S. J., 2012. "Simulating Demand for Electrical Vehicles using Revealed Preference Data," Papers WP437, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Haucap, Justus & Klein, Gordon J., 2012. "How regulation affects network and service quality in related markets," DICE Discussion Papers 52, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).