Report NEP-TRE-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valentina Bosetti & Thomas Longden, 2012. "Light Duty Vehicle Transportation and Global Climate Policy: The Importance of Electric Drive Vehicles," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2012. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 09-058 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Antonio Estache, 2012. "What Policies to Green Infrastructure Service Delivery Entail," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2012-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Achtnicht, Martin & Bühler, Georg & Hermeling, Claudia, 2012. "Impact of service station networks on purchase decisions of alternative-fuel vehicles," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 08-088 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fujita, Yasuo, 2012. "Policy Challenges for Infrastructure Development in Asian LICs: Lessons from the Region," Working Papers, JICA Research Institute 40, JICA Research Institute.
- Gautier, E. & Le Saout, R., 2012. "The Dynamics of Gasoline Prices: Evidence from Daily French Micro Data," Working papers, Banque de France 375, Banque de France.
- Somekh, Babak, 2012. "Commuting And Shopping: Determinants Of City Income Structure," Working Papers, University of Haifa, Department of Economics WP2012/3, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
- Marco Alderighi & Marcella Nicolini & Claudio A. Piga, 2012. "Combined Effects of Load Factors and Booking Time on Fares: Insights from the Yield Management of a Low-Cost Airline," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andreas Kappeler & Albert Solé-Ollé & Andreas Stephan & Timo Välilä, 2012. "Does Fiscal Decentralisation Foster Regional Investment in Productive Infrastructure?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1204, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hidalgo, Soraya & Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón, 2012. "Estimating allocative efficiency in port authorities with demand uncertainty," MPRA Paper 38136, University Library of Munich, Germany.