Report NEP-TRE-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Perdiguero & Juan Luis Jiménez, 2012. "“Policy options for the promotion of electric vehicles: a review”," IREA Working Papers 201208, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Carrasco, Raquel & Holl, Adelheid, 2011. "Domestic transport infrastructure and firms’ export market participation," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/13899, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Scott, K. Rebecca, 2011. "Demand and Price Volatility: Rational Habits in International Gasoline Demand," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2q87432b, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- F. Tedeschi & A. Reggiani & P. Nijkamp, 2012. "Spatial Commuting Patterns of German Regional Labour Markets: A Sustainability Perspective," Working Papers wp819, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gaigne, Carl & Riou, Stephane & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2012. "Are Compact Cities Environmentally (and Socially) Desirable?," Working Papers 121692, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Trevor Tombe, 2012. "Structural Change and Regional Convergence: The Case of Declining Transport Costs," Working Papers tt0061, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2012.
- KONISHI Yoko & Se-il MUN & NISHIYAMA Yoshihiko & Ji Eun SUNG, 2012. "Determinants of Transport Costs for Inter-regional Trade," Discussion papers 12016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Adriaan Perrels & Tarja Tuovinen, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Differentiation of the Finnish Car Purchase Tax according to Carbon Dioxide Emission Performance," Research Reports 168, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- K. Rebecca Scott, 2012. "Rational Habits and Uncertain Prices: Simulating Gasoline Consumption Behavior," Economics Series Working Papers 596, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Scott, K. Rebecca, 2011. "Demand and price volatility: rational habits in international gasoline demand," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1122, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Saskia VAN DER LOO & Stef PROOST, 2011. "The European road pricing game: how to enforce optimal pricing in high-transit countries under asymmetric information," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.19, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Reihaneh Montazeri Shatouri Author_Email: & Wan Khairuzzaman Wan Ismail, 2011. "Green Technology Innovation In Volkswagen Passat," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-096-058, Conference Master Resources.
- Laura GRIGOLON & Frank VERBOVEN, 2011. "Nested logit or random coefficients logit? A comparison of alternative discete models of product differentiation," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.24, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.