Report NEP-TRA-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:macroe:23507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Han, Jun & Liu, Runjuan & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Zhang, Junsen, 2013. "Market Structure, Imperfect Tariff Pass-Through, and Household Welfare in Urban China," Working Papers 2013-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Jaklič, Ksenja, 2013. "Job Satisfaction of Older Workers as a Factor of Promoting Labour Market Participation in the EU: The Case of Slovenia," MPRA Paper 48809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ieva Brauksa & Ludmila Fadejeva, 2013. "Internal Labour Market Mobility in 2005-2011: The Case of Latvia," Working Papers 2013/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Fei Ren & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2013. "Dynamic evolution of cross-correlations in the Chinese stock market," Papers 1308.1154, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Birčiaková, Naďa & Antošová, Veronika & Stávková, Jana, 2013. "Has the level of achieved education affected the income of Czech households," MPRA Paper 48846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dumanska, Vita, 2013.
"Монетарний Пронаталізм: Оцінка Ефективності
[Monetary Pronatalism: Performance Evaluation]," MPRA Paper 48943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013. "Current Account Adjustments and Real Exchange Rates in the European Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 48901, University Library of Munich, Germany.