Report NEP-TRA-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eamets, Raul, 2013. "Labour Market and Labour Market Policies During the Great Recession: The Case of Estonia," IZA Policy Papers 60, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2013. "What is Happening to Growth in Europe?," wiiw Research Reports 385, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2013. "The Economic Crisis of 2008 and the Added Worker Effect in Transition Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_765, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Wang, Huashu & Pan, Lei & Heerink, Nico, 2013. "Working Conditions and Job Satisfaction of China's New Generation of Migrant Workers: Evidence from an Inland City," IZA Discussion Papers 7405, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Su, Yongyang & Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Tan, Na, 2013. "Hedging China’s Energy Oil Market Risks," MPRA Paper 47134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Muhammad & Kebewar, Mazen & Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2013. "Inflation Uncertainty, Output Growth Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance: Comparing Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Eastern Europe," EconStor Preprints 73689, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Victor Gorshkov, 2013. "Inward entry of Japanese banks into the Russian market," KIER Working Papers 864, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Huijuan, Cao & Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2013. "Environmental impact of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Yang, Fu Steve & Zhang, Zhe & Leung, Vincent K.K., 2013. "Determinants of Innovative Activities: Evidence from Europe and Central Asia Region," MPRA Paper 47153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuditta De Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2012. "International technology transfer between China and the rest of the world," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC79397, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Nov 2012.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2013. "Impact of the foreign exchange rates fluctuations on returns and volatility of the Bucharest Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 47229, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2013.
- Zhao, Xueting & Burnett, J. Wesley & Fletcher, Jerald J., 2013. "Spatial Analysis of China Provincial-Level CO2 Emission Intensity," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149006, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2013. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," IZA Discussion Papers 7406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pawel Baranowski & Mariusz Gorajski & Maciej Malaczewski & Grzegorz Szafranski, 2013. "Inflation in Poland under state-dependent pricing," Discussion Papers 83, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Arjan de Haan, 2013. "The Social Policies of Emerging Economies: Growth and Welfare in China and India," Working Papers 110, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.