Report NEP-TRA-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaromir Baxa & Miroslav Plasil & Borek Vasicek, 2012. "Changes in Inflation Dynamics under Inflation Targeting? Evidence from Central European Countries," Working Papers 2012/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Javier Alonso & Miguel Angel Caballero & Li Hui & Maria Claudia Llanes & David Tuesta & Yuwei Hu & Yun Cao, 2012. "Potential outcomes of private pension developments in China (Chinese version)," Working Papers 1205, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Zhang, Jian & Giles, John T. & Rozelle, Scott, 2012. "Does It Pay to Be a Cadre? Estimating the Returns to Being a Local Official in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 6653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas, 2012. "The Environmental Aspect of “Making People Rich as the Top Priority” in China: a Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 0526, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Castillo, Leopoldo Laborda & Guasch, Jose Luis, 2012. "Overdraft facility policy and firm performance : an empirical analysis in eastern European Union industrial firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6101, The World Bank.
- Peter Simmons & Yuan Yuan Xie, 2012. "Should I Stay or Should I Go? Intra-province Migration in Guangdong," Discussion Papers 12/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ambrosini, J. William & Mayr, Karin & Peri, Giovanni & Radu, Dragos, 2012. "The Selection of Migrants and Returnees in Romania: Evidence and Long-Run Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 6664, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).