Report NEP-TRA-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berkowitz, Daniel & Hoekstra, Mark & Schoors, Koen, 2012. "Does finance cause growth? Evidence from the origins of banking in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2012. "Learning Dynamics and the Support for Economic Reforms: Why Good News can be Bad," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-043/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kuznecovs, Mihails & Pal, Sarmistha, 2012. "Does Corporate Governance Reform Necessarily Boost Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 6519, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2011-1026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evzen Kocenda & Vit Bubak & Filip Zikes, 2011. "Volatility Transmission in Emerging European Foreign Exchange Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1020, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Campos, Nauro F & Horváth, Roman, 2012. "On the Reversibility of Structural Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6522, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis Tao, 2012. "Changes in China's Wage Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 6492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Xie, Ru, 2012. "A note on foreign bank entry and bank corporate governance in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2012. "Agriculture, Structural Change and Socially Responsible Development in China and Vietnam," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 123022, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2012. "Financial Repression and China’s Economic Imbalances," Working Paper Series 2012-22, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent), 2012. "Land Use Rights, Market Transitions, and Labor Policy Change in China (1980-4)," IZA Discussion Papers 6521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yao, Yi & Yang, Rong & Liu, Zhiyuan & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2012. "Government intervention and institutional trading strategy: Evidence from a transition country," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Vasilescu, Denisa Maria & Aparaschivei, Larisa & Roman, Mihai Daniel, 2012. "Employment in Romania: evidence from a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 38388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavarek, Daniel & Heryan, Tomas, 2012. "Day of the week effect in central European stock markets," MPRA Paper 38431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siegfried Gruber & Mikolaj Szoltysek, 2012. "Quantifying patriarchy: an explorative comparison of two joint family societies," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-017, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore