Report NEP-TRA-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tarr, David, 2012. "Impact of services liberalization on industry productivity, exports and development : six empirical studies in the transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6023, The World Bank.
- Irina Denisova, 2012. "Income Distribution and Poverty in Russia," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Balázs Égert, 2012. "Labour Market Reforms and Outcomes in Estonia," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-16, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Li, Jia, 2012. "On the Empirics of China's Inter-regional Risk Sharing," MPRA Paper 37805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamaguchi, Mami, 2012. "Migration as a rural development strategy and the migrants involved : an account of a migrants' hometown in Sichuan, China," IDE Discussion Papers 337, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Zhang, Chuanchuan, 2011. "Children, support in old age and social insurance in rural China," MPRA Paper 37798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosenzweig, Mark & Zhang, Junsen, 2012. "Economic Growth, Comparative Advantage, and Gender Differences in Schooling Outcomes: Evidence from the Birthweight Differences of Chinese Twins," Working Papers 98, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro & Chen, Kuang-hui, 2012. "Assessing agglomeration economies in the Yangzi River Delta, China : a bayesian spatial econometric approach," IDE Discussion Papers 339, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2012. "Political instability and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE," MPRA Paper 37792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2012. "Financial Integration between China and Asia Pacific Trading Partners: Parities Evidence from the First- and Second-generation Panel Tests," MPRA Paper 37801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Chubrik, 2012. "The new old choice for economic policymakers in Belarus," CASE Network E-briefs 08, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Quoc-Anh Do & Anh Tran, 2012. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Infrastructure and Nepotism in an Autocracy," Working Papers 07-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Lupu, Dan, 2012. "Public sector pay policy in East European countries," MPRA Paper 37720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Potashev, Roman, 2011.
"Ценообразование На Рынке Жилья В Странах Снг (На Примере Г. Москвы)
[Price formation in the housing market in CIS countries (Moscow city case s," MPRA Paper 37782, University Library of Munich, Germany.