Report NEP-TRA-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Razzolini, Tiziano & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2011. "Job Separations and Informality in the Russian Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6230, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2012. "The Five-Phases of Economic Development and Institutional Evolution in China and Japan," ADBI Working Papers 340, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tatomir, Cristina F., 2011. "Structural Convergence of the Central and Eastern European Countries: Achivements in the Last Decade," MPRA Paper 35701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfio Cerami & Paul Stubbs, 2011. "Post-communist Welfare Capitalisms: Bringing Institutions and Political Agency Back In," Working Papers 1103, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey & Solovyeva, Alexandra & Vasilieva, Elena, 2012. "Financial dollarization in Russia: causes and consequences," BOFIT Discussion Papers 36/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Abdulloev, Ilhom & Gang, Ira N. & Landon-Lane, John, 2011. "Migration as a Substitute for Informal Activities: Evidence from Tajikistan," IZA Discussion Papers 6236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asadul Islam & Paul A. Raschky & Russell Smyth, 2011. "The Long-term Health Effects of Mass Political Violence: Evidence From China’s Cultural Revolution," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 32-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Stöckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "The Wage Premium of Globalization: Evidence from European Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012-1, University of Salzburg.
- Dasgupta, Basab & Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan, 2011. "Income shocks reduce human capital investments : evidence from five east European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5926, The World Bank.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Brownbridge, Martin & Paliu, Anca & Dumitru, Ionut, 2012. "The challenges to long run fiscal sustainability in Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5927, The World Bank.
- Jelena Budak & Edo Rajh, 2011. "Corruption as an Obstacle for Doing Business in the Western Balkans: A Business Sector Perspective," Working Papers 1104, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.