Report NEP-TRA-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kézdi, Gábor & Kónya, István, 2011. "Wage setting in Hungary: evidence from a firm survey," Working Paper Series 1378, European Central Bank.
- Nepal, Rabindra, 2011. "Energy efficiency in transition: do market-oriented economic reforms matter?," MPRA Paper 33349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachel Griffith & Helen Miller, 2011. "Innovation in China: the rise of Chinese inventors in the production of knowledge," IFS Working Papers W11/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Trinity Economics Papers tep1311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Frijters, Paul & Kong, Tao & Meng, Xin, 2011. "Migrant Entrepreneurs and Credit Constraints under Labour Market Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 5967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spruk, Rok, 2011. "Productivity and income convergence in transition: theory and evidence from Central Europe," MPRA Paper 33389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Subramanian, 2011. "Renminbi Rules: The Conditional Imminence of the Reserve Currency Transition," Working Paper Series WP11-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ping, Luo, 2011. "The Current State of the Financial Sector and the Regulatory Framework in Asian Economies—The Case of the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 310, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2011. "Russian Growth Path and TFP Changes in Light of the Estimation of Production Function using Quarterly Data," RRC Working Paper Series 30, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.