Report NEP-TRA-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Aizenman & Nan Geng, 2009. "Adjustment of State Owned and Foreign-Funded Enterprises in China to Economic Reforms,1980s-2007: a logistic smooth transition regression (LSTR) approach," NBER Working Papers 15274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Zhao, 2009. "A Start for Mild Liberalization? Building Civil Society through Co-operative Dynamics in China," Working Papers on Social and Co-operative Entrepreneurship, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship 0904, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship.
- Isabell Koske, 2009. "Improving the Functioning of the Slovenian Labour Market," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 719, OECD Publishing.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009. "Trends and Patterns of Foreign Direct Investments In Asia: A Comparative Perspective," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2009-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Aleksejs Melihovs, 2009. "Measuring Total Factor Productivity and Variable Factor Utilisation: Sector Approach, The Case of Latvia," Working Papers, Latvijas Banka 2009/03, Latvijas Banka.