Report NEP-TRA-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yongbok Jeon, 2008. "Effective Demand, Local Governments and Economic Growth in Post-Mao China: A Spatial Econometrics Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Libman, 2007. "Moldova: Structural Change, Trade Specialization and International Integration," wiiw Research Reports 344, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Peter Havlik, 2007. "Structural Change and Trade Integration on EU–NIS Borders," wiiw Research Reports 340, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gao, Xu, 2007. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 7050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Brown, M. & Ongena, S. & Yesin, P., 2008. "Currency Denomination of Bank Loans: Evidence from Small Firms in Transition Countries," Discussion Paper 2008-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Quirine van Voorst tot Voorst & Ruud Smits & John van den Elst, 2008. "Standardisation Processes in China and the European Union explained by Regional Innovation Systems," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2008.