Report NEP-TRA-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yongbok Jeon, 2008. "Effective Demand, Local Governments and Economic Growth in Post-Mao China: A Spatial Econometrics Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah, University of Utah, Department of Economics 2008_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Libman, 2007. "Moldova: Structural Change, Trade Specialization and International Integration," wiiw Research Reports 344, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Peter Havlik, 2007. "Structural Change and Trade Integration on EU–NIS Borders," wiiw Research Reports 340, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gao, Xu, 2007. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 7050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Brown, M. & Ongena, S. & Yesin, P., 2008. "Currency Denomination of Bank Loans: Evidence from Small Firms in Transition Countries," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2008-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Quirine van Voorst tot Voorst & Ruud Smits & John van den Elst, 2008. "Standardisation Processes in China and the European Union explained by Regional Innovation Systems," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies 08-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2008.