Report NEP-TRA-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Jun Du & Sourafel Girma & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Does the Chinese Banking System Promote the Growth of Firms?," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 08/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Charles Calomiris & Raymond Fisman & Yongxiang Wang, 2008. "Profiting from Government Stakes in a Command Economy: Evidence from Chinese Asset Sales," NBER Working Papers 13774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheila Marnie & Leonardo Menchini, 2007. "The Transition Generation: Young people in school and work in Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States," Innocenti Discussion Papers, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre indipa07/1, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Cheng, Xiaoqiang & Degryse, Hans, 2007. "The Impact of Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 22/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Aleksandra Riedl, 2008. "Contrasting the dynamic patterns of manufacturing and service FDI: Evidence from transition economies," Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics wuwp117, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "What Accounts for the Rising Sophistication of China's Exports?," NBER Working Papers 13771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marković, Branimir & Matić, Branko & Karačić, Domagoj, 2007. "Promissory Note As Payment Security Instrument In The Republic Of Croatia," MPRA Paper 6325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galyna Grygorenko & Stefan Lutz, 2007. "Firm Performance and Privatization in Ukraine," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0704, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho & Julian P. Diaz, 2007. "Trade Liberalization in Latin America and Eastern Europe: The Cases of Ecuador and Slovenia," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2007-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.