Report NEP-TRA-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Sune & Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & He, Ping, 2007. "FDI and Job Creation in China," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 723, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eva Jespersen & Julia Benn, 2007. "International Support for the Realisation of Children's Rights: Aid modalities and accountability in reporting, and a review of aid for basic social services," Innocenti Working Papers, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre inwopa07/46, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Chang Hong, 2007. "China's Exports and Employment," NBER Working Papers 13552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2007. "When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Emerging Market Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6546, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orden, David & Cheng, Fuzhi & Nguyen, Hoa & Grote, Ulrike & Thomas, Marcelle & Mullen, Kathleen & Sun, Dongsheng, 2007. "Agricultural producer support estimates for developing countries: Measurement issues and evidence from India, Indonesia, China, and Vietnam," Research reports, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 152, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Terry McKinley & John Weeks, 2007. "A Proposed Strategy for Growth, Employment and Poverty Reduction in Uzbekistan," Country Study, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 12, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.