Report NEP-TRA-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:12998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kotilainen, Markku, 2007. "Determinants of Finnish-Russian Economic Relations," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1079, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sangui Wang & Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles & Yingxing Li & Yun Li, 2007. "Inequality and Poverty in China during Reform," Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA 2007-07, PEP-PMMA.
- Özlem Onaran, 2007. "Jobless growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries: A country specific panel data analysis for the manufacturing industry," Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics wuwp103, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Eric Girardin & Zhenya Liu, 2007. "The financial integration of China: New evidence on temporally aggregated data for the A-share market," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006, Money Macro and Finance Research Group 160, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bruha, Jan & Podpiera, Jirí, 2007. "Transition economy convergence in a two-country model: implications for monetary integration," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0740, European Central Bank.
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes, 2007. "The Costs of EMU for Transition Countries," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006, Money Macro and Finance Research Group 2, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Richard, Carney, 2007. "Contested Capitalism: Financial Politics and Implications for China," MPRA Paper 2432, University Library of Munich, Germany.