Report NEP-TRA-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Muravyev, 2007. "Dual Class Stock in Russia: What Explains the Price Differential between Common and Preferred Shares?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 680, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Irina Denisova, 2007. "Entry to and Exit from Poverty in Russia: Evidence from Longitudinal Data," Working Papers w0098, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Campos, Nauro F & Jolliffe, Dean, 2007. "Earnings, Schooling and Economic Reform: Econometric Evidence from Hungary (1986-2004)," IZA Discussion Papers 2678, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2007. "A New Regional Geography of Europe? The Labour Market Impact of the EU Enlargements," IZA Discussion Papers 2620, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2007. "How Should We Measure Poverty in a Changing World? Methodological Issues and Chinese Case Study," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive rderevision9, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Rylko, Dmitri & Jolly, Robert W., 2005. "Russia's New Agricultural Operators: Their Emergence, Growth and Impact," Staff General Research Papers 12635, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Newell, Andrew T. & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2007. "The Polish Wage Inequality Explosion," IZA Discussion Papers 2644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).