Report NEP-TRA-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pawlik, Konrad, 2005. "How knowledge transfer and absorption impact on the profitability of foreign affiliates in Transition Economy? The case of Poland: 1993-2002," Working Papers 2005-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Ingo Geishecker, 2006. "Rational Alcohol Addiction: Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University 81, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Karsten Giese, 2006. "Challenging Party Hegemony: Identity Work in Chinaâ€™s Emerging Virreal Places," GIGA Working Paper Series 14, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar & John Giles, 2006. "Chronic and Transient Poverty: Measurement and Estimation, with Evidence from China," Cahiers de recherche 0611, CIRPEE.
- Pawlik, Konrad, 2005. "Effects of foreign presence and affiliate control on the productivity of domestic companies in a transition economy: the case of Polish manufacturing 1993-2002," Working Papers 2005-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Sergio Marchesini & Huliyeti Hasimu & Maurizio Canavari, 2005. "Production costs of pears and apples in Xinjiang (China)," DEIAgra Working Papers 5003, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Oct 2005.
- John Whalley, 2006. "The Post MFA Performance of Developing Asia," NBER Working Papers 12178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. David Brown & John Earle & Vladimir Vakhitov, 2006. "Wages, Layoffs, and Privatization: Evidence from Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0601, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Alexei Karas & William Pyle & Koen Schoors, 2006. "Sophisticated Discipline in Nascent Deposit Markets: Evidence from Post-Communist Russia," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0607, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Julian Fennema, 2006. "An Alternative Estimation Framework for Firm-Level Capital Investment," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0602, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Bert Hoffmann, 2005. "Emigration and Regime Stability: Explaining the Persistence of Cuban Socialism," GIGA Working Paper Series 02, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.