Report NEP-TRA-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001990 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhang, Jianhong & Jacobs, Jan & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van, 2004. "Multinational enterprises, foreign direct investment and trade in China : A cointegration and Granger-causality approach," CCSO Working Papers, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research 200413, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Barbara Buchner & Silvia Dallâ€™Olio, 2004. "Russia: The Long Road to Ratification. Internal Institution and Pressure Groups in the Kyoto Protocolâ€™s Adoption Process," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2004.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2003. "Chinaâ€™s Productivity Performance and its Impact on Poverty in the Transition Period," CSLS Research Reports, Centre for the Study of Living Standards 2003-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Suiwah Leungg & Vo tri Thanh & Kem Reat VISETH, 2005. "Integration and transition â€“ Vietnam, Cambodia and Lao PDR," International and Development Economics Working Papers, International and Development Economics idec05-1, International and Development Economics.
- Berhanu Abegaz, 2005. "The Diversified Business Group as an Innovative Organizational Model for Large State-Enterprise Reform in China and Vietnam," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 13, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.