Report NEP-TRA-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "The Transition to a Market Economy in Russia: Property Rights, Mass Privatization and Stabilization," Development and Comp Systems 0312001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:nos:xttugp:e1996-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "Perestroika And Socialist Privatization: What Is To Be Done? And How?," Development and Comp Systems 0312002, EconWPA.
- Parto,Saeed, 2003. "Transitions: An Institutionalist Perspective," Research Memoranda 021, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "Defining And Estimating Underground And Informal Economies: The New Institional Economics Approach," Development and Comp Systems 0312003, EconWPA.