Report NEP-TID-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan, Andreas, 2013. "Are Public Research Spin-Offs More Innovative?," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 222, The Ratio Institute.
- Siping Luo & Mary E. Lovely & David Popp, 2013. "Intellectual Returnees as Drivers of Indigenous Innovation: Evidence from the Chinese Photovoltaic Industry," NBER Working Papers 19518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chien-Yu Huang & Juin-Jen Chang & Lei Ji, 2013. "Cash-In-Advance Constraint on R&D in a Schumpeterian Growth Model with an Endogenous Market Structure," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A009, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- H. T. Tran & E. Santarelli, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp909, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Allen, Stuart D. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "U.S. Research Joint Ventures with International Partners," Working Papers 13-15, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Sovinsky, Michelle & Eric Helland, 2013. "Do Research Joint Ventures Serve a Collusive Function?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1030, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini & HÃ©lÃ¨ne Dernis, 2013. "A Cross-Country Characterisation of the Patenting Behaviour of Firms based on Matched Firm and Patent Data," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.