Report NEP-TID-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the impact of R&D and ICT investment on innovation and productivity in Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 874, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & RÃ¸nde, Thomas, 2012. "Managing licensing in a market for technology," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9048, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giulia Trombini & Anna Comacchio, 2012. "Cooperative Markets for Ideas: When does Technology Licensing Combine with R&D Partnerships?," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Byeongwoo KANG & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2012. "Determinants of Essential Intellectual Property Rights for Wireless Communications Standards: Manufacturing firms vs. non-manufacturing patentees," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KorkeamÃ¤ki, Timo & Takalo, Tuomas, 2012. "Valuation of innovation: The case of iPhone," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 24/2012, Bank of Finland.