Report NEP-TID-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Askenazy & Thomas Breda & Delphine Irac, 2010. "Advertising and R&D: Theory and evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564988, HAL.
- M. Capasso & E. Cefis & K. Frenken, 2010. "Spatial Differentiation In Industrial Dynamics: A Core-Periphery Analysis Based On The Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete Taxonomy," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 10-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Vincenzo Denicol & Luigi A. Franzoni, 2011. "Rewarding innovation efficiently: Research spill-overs and exclusive IP rights," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Svensson, Roger, 2011. "Commercialization, Renewal and Quality of Patents," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 861, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- M. Capasso & E. Cefis & S. Sapio, 2010. "Framing the empirical findings on firm growth," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 10-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis, 2010. "Firm Size and Growth Rate Variance: the Effects of Data Truncation," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 10-23, Utrecht School of Economics.