Report NEP-TID-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Polder & George van Leeuwen & Pierre Mohnen & Wladimir Raymond, 2010. "Product, Process and Organizational Innovation: Drivers, Complementarity and Productivity Effects," DRUID Working Papers 10-24, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Akio Kawasaki & Ming Hsin Lin & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Multi-market competition, R&D, and welfare in oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0796, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Colombelli Alessandra & von Tunzelmann Nick, 2010. "The persistence of innovation and path dependence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201011, University of Turin.
- Shane B. Evans, 2010. "Innovation Contracts with Leakage Through Licensing," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-530, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Colombelli Alessandra, 2010. "The microeconomics of directed technological change.The evidence at the firm level," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201012, University of Turin.