Report NEP-TID-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Innovation and productivity in SMEs. Empirical evidence for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 718, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2009. "First mover advantage in a dynamic duopoly with spillover," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0955, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Driesen Bram & Perea Andrés & Peters Hans, 2009. "The Kalai-Smorodinsky Solution with Loss Aversion," Research Memoranda 030, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Cusolito, Ana, 2009. "Competition, imitation, and technical change : quality vs. variety," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4997, The World Bank.
- Clark, Derek J. & Sand, Jan Yngve, 2009. "Endogenous Technology Sharing in R&D Intensive Industries," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.