Report NEP-TID-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2007. "Product Innovation and Survival in a High-Tech Industry," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Colantone, Italo & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2008. "Entry and exit of firms in a global economy: a cross-country and industry analysis," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-36, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Jeroen de Jong, 2007. "Competition and innovative intentions: A study of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200707, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Joris Meijaard & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2007. "The relationship between knowledge management, innovation and firm performance: evidence from Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200704, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ro Braaksma & Joris Meijaard, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and innovation," Scales Research Reports H200717, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00211206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeroen de Jong & Pieter Fris & F. Stam, 2007. "Creative industries," Scales Research Reports H200714, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Maud ROUCAN-KANE & David UBILAVA & Pei XU, 2007. "Effects Of Firm-Specific Factors On R&D Expenditures Of Agribusiness Companies," Working Papers 07-04, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.