Report NEP-TID-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner, 2007. "Firms' Differential Innovative Success and Market Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Armin Schmutzler, 2007. "The relation between competition and innovation – Why is it such a mess?," SOI - Working Papers 0716, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2010.
- Dario Sacco, 2007. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," SOI - Working Papers 0714, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2007. "Research Scientist Productivity and Firm Size: Evidence from Panel Data on Inventors," Discussion Paper Series 0708, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:07-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Max-Peter Menzel & Dirk Fornahl, 2007. "Cluster Life Cycles - Dimensions and Rationales of Cluster Development," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-076, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.