Report NEP-TID-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Cefis & Anna Sabidussi & Hans Schenk, 2007. "Do Mergers of Potentially Dominant Firms foster Innovation? An Empirical Analysis for the Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 07-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Sector Switching: An Unexplored Dimension of Firm Dynamics in Developing Countries," Trinity Economics Papers tep1007, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Nisvan Erkal:Daniel Piccinin, 2007. "Cooperative R&D under Uncertainty with Free Entry," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 999, The University of Melbourne.
- Elena Cefis & Mark Grondsma & Anna Sabidussi & Hans Schenk, 2007. "The Role of Innovation in Merger Policy: Europe’s Efficiency Defence versus America’s Innovation Markets Approach," Working Papers 07-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- van Praag, Mirjam & Versloot, Peter H., 2007. "What Is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research," IZA Discussion Papers 3014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).