Report NEP-TID-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Alfonso Gambardella & Marco Grazzi & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "Technological revolutions and the evolution of industrial structures. Assessing the impact of new technologies upon size, pattern of growth and boundaries of the firms," LEM Papers Series 2007/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2007. "Duopoly Dynamics with a Barrier to Entry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-037/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- ASAKAWA Kazuhiro, 2007. "Metanational Learning in TFT-LCD Industry: An Organizing Framework," Discussion papers 07029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:isu:genres:12813 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohnen, Pierre & Tiwari, Amaresh & Palm, Franz & Schim van der Loeff, Sybrand, 2007. "Financial Constraint and R&D Investment: Evidence from CIS," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 011, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Acharya, Viral V & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2007. "Bankruptcy Codes and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Conte, Andrea & Vivarelli, Marco, 2007. "Globalization and Employment: Imported Skill Biased Technological Change in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2797, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).