Report NEP-TID-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan J. MacGarvie, 2006. "Entry and Patenting in the Software Industry," NBER Working Papers 12563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2006. "Innovative Software Business Strategies: Evidence from Finnish Firms," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1042, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Zoltan Acs & Pamela Mueller, 2006. "Employment effects of business dynamics: Mice, Gazelles and Elephants," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2006-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Vives, Xavier, 2006. "Innovation and competitive pressure," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/634, IESE Business School.
- Gertjan Driessen & Mark Lijesen & Machiel Mulder, 2006. "The impact of competition on productive efficiency in European railways," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 71, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jackie Krafft & Evens Salies, 2006. "The cost of switching Internet providers in the French broadband industry, or why ADSL has diffused faster than other innovative technologies"," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2006-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).