Report NEP-TID-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Growth and Restructuring," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2006. "Innovation Activities Explained By Firm Attributes And Location," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 63, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2006. "From a Routine-Based to a Knowledge-Based View: Towards an Evolutionary Theory of the Firm," Discussion Paper Series 283, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Schröder, Philipp J.H., 2005. "The Impact of Entry and Competition by Open Source Software on Innovation," Working Papers 2005-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Megan MacGarvie, 2006. "The Private Value of Software Patents," NBER Working Papers 12195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Müller, Elisabeth & Zimmermann, Volker, 2006. "The Importance of Equity Finance for R&D Activity â€“ Are There Differences Between Young and Old Companies?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 111, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.