Report NEP-TID-2001-08-30This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:levppb:22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stepan Jurajda & Janet Mitchell, 2001. "Markets and Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 382, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:lev:levppb:37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2002. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000192, David K. Levine.
- Sharon J. Erenburg, . "Linking Public Capital to Economic Performance, Public Capital: The Missing Link Between Investment and Economic Growth ," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 14, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:lev:levppb:36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levppb:25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benoit Mulkay & Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 2001. "Firm Level Investment and R&D in France and the United States: A Comparison," Economics Papers 2001-W2, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas & Asplund, Rita & Nåås, Svein-Olav, 2001. "Innovation and Performance in Manufacturing Industries: A Comparison of the Nordic Countries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0457, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tomasz Mickiewicz & Anna Zalewska, 2001. "Deindustrialisation and Structural Change During the Post-Communist Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 383, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.