Report NEP-TID-2001-04-21This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Government and Innovation Policy An Analysis of the South African Experience since 1994," Discussion Papers 2, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2001. "Firm Size, Technological Capabilities and Market-Oriented Policies in Mauritius," Discussion Papers 1, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Everdingen, Y.M. van & Wierenga, B., 2001. "Intra-Firm Adoption Decisions," Research Paper ERS-2001-21-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Ruhi Saith, . "Capabilities: the Concept and its Operationalisation," QEH Working Papers qehwps66, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Role of Government in Promoting Innovation in the Enterprise Sector An Analysis of the Indian Experience," Discussion Papers 3, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.