Report NEP-TID-1999-03-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vossen, Robert W., 1998. "Market power, industrial concentration and innovative activity," Research Report 98B20, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Nahuis, R., 1998. "The Dynamics of a General Purpose Technology in a Research and Assimilation Model," Discussion Paper 1998-119, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:19992 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vossen, Robert W., 1998. "Strategic and tactical decisions, sunk costs and firm size effects in R&D," Research Report 98B19, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Steven Shavell & Tanguy van Ypersele, 1999. "Rewards versus Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 6956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 1998. "Strategic Investment in Technological Innovations," Discussion Paper 1998-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Albert Marcet & Juan P. Nicolini, 1995. "Recurrent hyperinflations and learning," Economics Working Papers 244, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2001.