Report NEP-TID-1998-12-15This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorsten Wichmann, 1996. "Technology Adoption in Agriculture and Convergence across Economies," Berlecon Research Papers 0002, Berlecon Research.
- Asplund, Marcus, 1998. "On the size distributions of firms and markets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 288, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Zwaneveld,Peter J. & Kroon,Leo G. & Hoesel ,Stan P. M.,van, 1997. "Routing trains through a railway station based on a Node Packing model," Research Memoranda 015, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1998029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1998030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorsten Wichmann & Pio Baake, 1998. "On the Economics of Internet Peering," Berlecon Research Papers 0004, Berlecon Research.
- Thorsten Wichmann, 1996. "The "Information Highway" and the Location of Economic Activity," Berlecon Research Papers 0003, Berlecon Research.