Report NEP-TID-1998-10-26This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Bergman, Mats A. & Rudholm, Niklas, 1998. "The Impact of Generic Competition on Brand Name Market Shares: Evidence from Micro Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 274, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Strauss, Tove, 1998. "Growth and Government: Is there a Difference between Developed and Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 275, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Carroll, Charles, 1998. "Interdependence and the social structure of rivalry," Research Report 98B24, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Harminder Battu & John Finch, 1998. "Integrating knowledge effects into university impact studies. A case study of Aberdeen University," Working Papers 98-08, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Greenaway, David & Torstensson, Johan, 1997. "Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade within Industries: Evidence from the OECD," Working Paper Series 144, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- David Newlands & Melanie Ward, 1998. "Telecommunications Infrastructures As Factors In Regional Competitive Advantage And Disadvantage: A Case Study Of The Scottish Highlands And Islands," Working Papers 98-09, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Bergman, Mats A., 1998. "Endogenous Timing of Investments Yields Modified Stackelberg Outcomes," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 272, Stockholm School of Economics.