Report NEP-SPO-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arne Feddersen & André L. Grötzinger & Wolfgang Maennig, 2008. "New Stadia and Regional Economic Development," Working Papers 0833, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Paul Madden, 2009. "Modelling strategic interactions in sport leagues," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0909, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Arne Feddersen, 2008. "Geography of a Sports Metropolis," IASE Conference Papers 0802, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Jane Macartney, 2009. "Reporting The Olympic Year," Working Papers id:1926, eSocialSciences.
- Marie-Pierre Dargnies, 2009. "Does team competition eliminate the gender gap in entry in competitive environments ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.