Report NEP-SPO-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs YAS, 2009. "An Evaluation Study of NSS in India 2008-09," Working Papers id:1859, eSocialSciences.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2009. "The Economics of Discrimination: Evidence from Basketball," IZA Discussion Papers 3987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Humphreys, Brad & Ruseski, Jane, 2009. "The Economics of Participation and Time Spent in Physical Activity," Working Papers 2009-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Price & Lars Lefgren & Henry Tappen, 2009. "Interracial Workplace Cooperation: Evidence from the NBA," NBER Working Papers 14749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13460 is not listed on IDEAS anymore