Report NEP-SPO-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Késenne S., 2007. "Does a win bonus help to increase profit or wins in professional team sports?," Working Papers 2007002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Goossens K., 2006. "National Dominance in European Football Leagues," Working Papers 2006028, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Olugbenga Ajilore & Joshua Hendrickson, 2007. "The impact of the luxury tax on competitive balance in Major League Baseball," Working Papers 0727, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Rebeggiani, Luca & Witte, Sebastian, 2007.
"Die Finanzierung von Sportarenen – Optionen für große und mittelgroße Projekte
[Financing sports arenas - options for large and middle-size projects]," MPRA Paper 5323, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Paul M. Sommers, 2007. "The Changing Hitting Performance Profile In the Major League, 1996-2006," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0715, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Paul M. Sommers & Ryan M. Keohane, 2007. "Win A World Series, Raise Ticket Prices. But, Excessively?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0713, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Gould, Eric D & Winter, Eyal, 2007. "Interactions Between Workers and the Technology of Production: Evidence from Professional Baseball," CEPR Discussion Papers 6527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.