Report NEP-SOG-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damien Besancenot & Jean-Michel Courtault & Khaled El Dika, 2011. "Piecework versus merit pay: a Mean Fi eld Game approach to academic behavior," CEPN Working Papers, HAL halshs-00632171, HAL.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Freedom, Anarchy and Conformism in Academic Research," ASSRU Discussion Papers, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit 1123, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Fabio Pollice & Stefano De Rubertis & Enrico Ciavolino & Antonella Ricciardelli, 2011. "The incidence of regional factors on "competitive performanceâ€ of universities," Working Papers, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium 37, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Gabriel Galvez-Behar, 2011. "The Propertisation of Science," Post-Print halshs-00633786, HAL.
- Andrea Cammelli, 2012. "Consolidamento ed eterogeneitÃ nelle esperienze di studio dei laureati italiani," Working Papers, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium 49, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- M.Carolina Brandi & Sveva Avveduto & Loredana Cerbara, 2011. "The reasons of scientists mobility: results from the comparison of outgoing and ingoing fluxes of researchers in Italy," Working Papers, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium 44, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.