Report NEP-SOG-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Radu Vranceanu & Damien Besancenot & Kim Huynh, 2010. "A Matching Model of the Academic Publication Market," Post-Print hal-00554710, HAL.
- Max Wilkinson, 2010. "DataCite: The International Data Citation Initiative Datasets Programme," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 163, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Christine L. Borgman, 2010. "Research Data: Who will share what, with whom, when, and why?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 161, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Semenov, Andrey A., 2010. "The origin of scientific management systems in Russia," Working Papers 181, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Kathleen A. Carroll & Lisa M. Dickson & Jane E. Ruseski, 2011. "Modeling the University Decision Process: The Effects of Faculty Participation in University Decision Making," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 11-129, UMBC Department of Economics.