Report NEP-SOG-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Paulo Guimarães & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010. "Trends in economic research: An international perspective," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 832.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Les Oxley, 2010. "Great Expectatrics: Great Papers, Great Journals, Great Econometrics," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 10/36, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Stephen B. DeLoach, 2010. "What Every Economist Should Know about the Evaluation of Teaching: A Review of the Literature," Working Papers, Elon University, Department of Economics 2010-02, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- M. Geuens & -, 2010. "Where do we go from here? Food for thought on academic papers in business research," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 10/650, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sam Allgood & William Bosshardt & Wilbert van der Klaauw & Michael Watts, 2010. "Is economics coursework, or majoring in economics, associated with different civic behaviors?," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 450, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 489, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.