Report NEP-SOG-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Baccini & Lucio Barabesi, 2008. "Interlocking Editorship. A Network Analysis of the Links Between Economic Journals," Department of Economics University of Siena 532, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Miguel Almunia, 2008. "Do men and women-economists choose the same research fields?: Evidence from top-50 departments," Working Papers 2008-15, FEDEA.
- Ivan Cherkashin & Svetlana Demidova & Susumu Imai & Kala Krishna, 2008. "The Inside Scoop: Acceptance and Rejection at the Journal of International Economics," NBER Working Papers 13957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2008. "Patents and Academic Research: A State of the Art," Working Papers CEB 08-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paul Carlin & Michael Kidd & Patrick Rooney & Brian Denton, 2007. "The Academic Gender Earnings Gap: The Effect of Market Salaries and Imperfect Productivity Measures," Working Papers wp200703, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Department of Economics.
- Colander, David C., 2008. "Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and Empirical Work," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.