Report NEP-SOG-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali, Showkat & Carden, Giles & Culling, Benjamin & Hunter, Rosalind & Oswald, Andrew J & Owen, Nicola & Ralsmark, Hilda & Snodgrass, Natalie, 2007. "Elite Scientists and the Global Brain Drain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 825, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rachel Griffith & Sokbae Lee & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Is Distance Dying at Last? Falling Home Bias in Fixed Effects Models of Patent Citations," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0818, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller & Subhash C. Ray, 2007. "MBA Program Reputation And Quantitative Rankings: New Information for Students, Employers, And Program Administrators," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Academic Entrepreneurship - social norms, university culture and policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 100, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "Entrepreneurial potential in Business and Engineering courses … why worry now?," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 256, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.