Report NEP-SOC-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Santoni & Paolo Ferri & Maria Lusiani, 2013. "Novelty Conduits and Forms of Network Ties: To Bond or to Bridge?," Working Papers 34, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Elise S. Brezis & Joel Hellier, 2013. "Social mobility at the top: Why are elites self-reproducing?," Working Papers 312, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ronald Inglehart & Roberto Foa & Eduard Ponarin & Christian Welzel, 2013. "Understanding the Russian malaise: The collapse and recovery of subjective well-being in post-communist Russia," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 32/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch & Carin van der Cruijsen, 2013. "When does the general public lose trust in banks?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 402, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Daniel L. Chen & Susan Yeh, 2013. "The Construction of Morals," Working Papers, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science 1042, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2014. "Reference Dependent Altruism," MPRA Paper 52774, University Library of Munich, Germany.